progeSOFT SMART! Support Forums
April 17, 2014, 05:01:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new progeSOFT Forum engine!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Lines  (Read 5437 times)
mwcesal

« on: May 24, 2008, 09:33:32 pm »

How can I scale down the size of the hidden lines? Even HIDDEN2 is too large for my application.
maker

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 12:07:37 pm »

The easiest way would be to choose the lines and change the "linetype scale" in the "Property Bar" (Choose "Properties" in the Rt-click menu). If you don't mind other linetypes being changed too, you can change the "linetype scale" before selecting your objects: this ensures that all objects drawn after that automatically get that linetype scale.

But, if your "dimension scale" is properly set, the linetype scale should be automatically set. This is normally preferred.

Hope this helps,
-maker-
chipmaker2

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 04:17:09 pm »

Greeting Mwcesal
If you want hidden lines that are much smaller you can type in at the command prompt linetype
Next type C for create. You could name the line type hidden3 for example when prompted. When prompted for a decription if you want, to get a line that is half as large as the hidden2 that comes with the program type at the prompt 1.5,-.75. The 1.5 will give you the length of the dash and the negative -.75 will give you the lenght of the space. There are many options for creating linetypes in Proge and it is definitely worth spending sometime with this tool so you can make custom line types. Look at the line type "isolamento". That is a neat linetype of insulation that will be very useful for architectual drawings.
Chuck
maker

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 07:26:25 am »

Hi chipmaker2,
That's a very informative reply. I know it's not meant for me, but Thanks, anyway Smiley
mwcesal

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 01:10:45 am »

Chuck, thanks for the tip, it was very helpful. Mark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: